Pledge your support to charity's 9th National Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week.
JUN 03, 2014
Monday 17th November - Sunday 23rd November 2014
Join together with other people, organisations and businesses in your own community to help raise awareness of the danger of carbon monoxide. Join the charity "Carbon Monoxide Awarenessâ€ť and be part of their national campaign and help those living or working in your community to learn more about the danger of carbon monoxide.
There are lots of ways to get involved.
1. Update your carbon monoxide materials with the charity's logo and messages. This could be via your website, blogs, leaflets, posters, magazines, emailed newsletters etc.
2. Use your social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin or Blogg to warn those living in your community about the dangers of carbon monoxide.
3. Hold an event to engage your local community to help make everyone aware of the importance of being carbon monoxide aware.
4. Talk to school children, scouts, cubs, brownies, girl guides, lunch clubs etc about the dangers of carbon monoxide in the home, caravan, camping or on boats.
5. Promote the charity Carbon Monoxide Awareness and their national Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week to those living in your community by engaging with local and national media.
6. Promote carbon monoxide to your staff via internal channels like intranets, email signatures, screensavers, staff noticeboards, messages on till receipts/wage slips and during staff training.
7. Do you have a store or business? Why not add information about the dangers of carbon monoxide to your notice boards, websites or hold tannoy announcements throughout National Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week?
8. If you /your family have been effected by carbon monoxide please talk to your local press and TV. Tell them about what happened to you/family. Let them know you are doing this to show your support to the charity and the charity's 8th National Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week.
9. Help raise much needed funds for the charity by holding charity events, such as wear your own clothes to work/school days, coffee mornings, car washes, cake stalls, raffles, bingo, football or darts matches etc.
Most of the charity's posters/leaflets can be downloaded from the following websites:
To pledge your support:
Email the charity: email@example.com