Trust in us to help you understand the effects of Carbon Monoxide
News Review 2013
JAN 10, 2014
Friday 27th December 2013: Dorset
Three taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning after power cut Generator started up in a confined space.
Thursday 26th December: West Sussex
An elderly couple found dead. Generator left running overnight following a power cut
20th December 2013: Dublin
Family escapes death in carbon monoxide horror. Blocked the chimney
Sunday 15th December 2013
Monday 2nd December 2013. Shipdham
Four people to be taken to hospital
29th November 2013. Winsford
Mum's warning after boiler poisons son
27th November 2013: Bath
Woman taken to hospital due to suspect carbon monoxide from log burner on canal boat
25th November 2013: Sproughton
Four hospitalised, including child, with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning
Tuesday 19th November: Middlewich
Two people had collapsed, and four other people were taken to hospital
Saturday 9th November 2013: Cornwall
Two serious carbon monoxide incidents in one day !!!
November 2013: Northern Ireland
Fire crews attend suspected carbon monoxide incident
Saturday 2nd November 2013: Ilfracombe
A man and a woman were given oxygen therapy following the incident.
Friday 1st November 2013. Southport
Two homes effected.
22nd October 2013
Firefighters rush to gas leak in Littlehampton
14th October 2013. Truro
Carbon Monoxide alarm call out at Truro Property
Wednesday 2nd October. Liskeard.
FIVE TAKEN TO HOSPITAL
Monday 23rd September 2013: Yeovil
Family of five treated by paramedics after possible carbon monoxide leak in Yeovil home
Friday 20th September 2013
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Elderly Couple's Lucky Escape
12th September 2013: Scotland.
Four members of a family have been taken to hospital suffering from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning Chimney fire
5th September 2013: Aberdeen. Faulty Boiler.
Three people received hospital treatment after a carbon monoxide leak at a care home.
27th August 2013: Croyde
Two taken to hospital
22nd August 2013
Doctor, two rapid response vehicles, a patient care service vehicle and three emergency ambulances to the scene. NINE patients were taken to the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital for a precautionary check-up.
19th August 2013
Two taken to hospital
18th August 2013
Michael Caine overcame carbon monoxide poisoning in his Oman Air Motorbase Porsche 997
7th July 2013. Cumbrian Family
Alarm saves Cumbrian family from deadly carbon monoxide gas
5th July. Merthyr Tydfil deaths
Joanne Thomas and baby Harper
2nd July 2013. Peterborough
One casualty was treated at the scene by paramedics
30th June 2013. Wales
Stockport biker died after putting gas heater in tent to keep warm
13th June 2013, Norfolk
Family of FIVE say they feel lucky to be alive after attending hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning
11th June 2013. Oldbury flat. Barbecue.
Four women and a two-year-old suffer carbon monoxide poisoning after barbecue inside flat
5th June 2013: Doncaster
Cats raise alarm
24th May 2013: Hampshire.
Mum and two children.
10th May 2013. South Wales.
Four effected by carbon monoxide
8th May 2013. Bolton.
A WOMAN and a 14-year-old girl had to be given oxygen by firefighters after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning at their home
30th April 2013: London
Two adults and a young child taken to hospital
24th April 2013. Manchester.
FIREFIGHTERS discovered a carbon monoxide leak during a free home safety check.
15th April 2013. Scotland
Firefighters made a wood burning stove safe
14th April 2013. Devon.
Carbon Monoxide Leak
10th April. St.Helens.
Woman and toddler taken to hospital.
8th April 2013. Lake Windermere
Woman and two children taken to hospital.
7th April 2013. West Sussex.
Two men. Patio heater.
4th April 2013. Plymouth.
Woman found dead.
1st April 2013. Lake Windermere. Generator.
Mother and daughter dead. Man in hospital.
28th March 2013. South Wales.
A six-month-old baby, two adults and two children aged under four were taken to hospital
27th March 2013. Horseshoe Pass in Llangollen. Generator
EMERGENCY services battled for more than four hours overnight to reach a couple poisoned by carbon monoxide !!!
Exhaust fumes from a power generator engulfed the ground floor after a snow drift blocked the vents
20th March 2013. Lancashire.
Ten go to hospital due to carbon monoxide !
The youngest child was just eight weeks old and the eldest in their teens.
16th March 2013: Cornwall
Family treated for carbon monoxide
14th March 2013: Scotland
Dozens effected by Carbon Monoxide in flats:
13th March 2013: South Wales
Adult and two children taken to hospital !!
12th March 2013. Birmingham.
Two people were pulled from a Halesowen house unconscious with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning while neighbouring homes were evacuated.
8th March 2013: London
Two people taken to hospital.
8th March 2013: Glasgow.
THREE people taken to hospital.
1st March 2013. Exeter
Two parents and five children taken to hospital
24th February 2013. Somerset.
Four in hospital.
24th February 2013. Cornwall
Elderly couple and their daughter found dead on caravan site.
15th February 2013. Newton-Le-Willows.
Elderly man. Coal.
12th February 2013.
Mother and daughter die
7th February 2013. Birmingham. Barbecue.
Three people have been hospitalised by carbon monoxide.
28th January 2013. Dagenham.
Claire Moloney and twins suffered carbon poisoning because of a faulty boiler
24th January 2013. Essex.
Coal fire causes six carbon monoxide poisoning.
23rd Janaury 2013. Cornwall
Family of four. Wood burning stove..
5th January 2013. London
Family Of Six Poisoned After Barbecue Taken Indoors
Fishing Boat Safety Poster A3
Fishing Boat Safety Leaflet
Avoid This Deadly Cocktail Poster
Could your Patient have Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?
Unintentional Non-Fire Related Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Charity's "9th Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week" starts Monday 17th November.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Related News Jan - Mar 204
Pledge your support to charity's 9th National Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week.
These Figures don't Add Up!