Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Related News Jan - Mar 204

JUL 14, 2014

    1. Saturday 4th January 2014. Oxford. 
      Man and his dog found dead in boat on Oxford Canal after suspected carbon monoxide poisoning
    2. Thursday 9th January 2014: Cornwall
    3. Sunday 12th January 2014: Cornwall
      Six people in a house near Bude, Cornwall, have been helped by emergency services: Blockage in the flue on a wood burning stove.
    4. Tuesday 14th January 2014. Cornwall
      Two people from Lanivet were taken to Hospital: Wood/log burner.
    5. Wednesday 15th January: Whitby.
      Fishing Boat: Two dead.
    6. Wednesday 15th January 2014: Wiltshire
      A family of three had a lucky escape. Wood Burning Stove.
    7. Thursday 16th January 2014: Scotland
      Seven people in Clydebank after a carbon monoxide detector was activated.
    8. Monday 20th January 2014. Llandysul
      Two hospitalised after carbon monoxide incident. Solid fuel Rayburn.
    9. Monday 20th January 2014. South Wales
      Woman in hospital after suspected gas leak in Bargoed
    10. Tuesday 21st January 2014. Cornwall.
      Two Treated in Carbon Monoxide Scare: It is the fourth incident in the Duchy in a fortnight.
    11. Wednesday 22nd January 2014. Porthleven.
      Three treated for carbon monoxide.
    12. Sunday 26th January 2014. Folkestone.
      Nineteen Channel Tunnel workers have been poisoned by carbon monoxide.
    13. Monday 27th January 2014.
      A further 13 workers have suffered suspected carbon monoxide poisoning while working overnight in the Channel Tunnel, making 32 in two nights.
    14. Monday 27th January 2014. Co Cork.
      Mum's ‘sixth sense’ saved two lives during a suspected carbon-monoxide leak.
    15. Tuesday 5th February 2014. Kent
      All five grandchildren were called into A&E for checks, including 15-month-old Jacob. Pat, Kevin and Louise, 23, were given oxygen therapy.
    16. Friday 7th February 2014
      Portslade school mourns teacher Mark Woolley found dead in shed.
    17. Saturday 8th February 2014. Surrey.
      Britain's most tragic flood victim: Boy killed by poisonous gas in pump used to drain house as rescuers find family unconscious. "Fifteen" people treated in hospital, including some police officers !!
    18. Tuesday 11th February 2014. Surrey
      Four "FIREFIGHTERS" taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning !!!
    19. Thursday 20th February 2014: Liverpool
      Liverpool man owes his life to budgies after gas leak
    20. Saturday 22nd February 2014. Essex
      Children get sick and pet budgie dies after carbon monoxide leak
    21. Sunday 23rd February 2014. Kent.
      Firefighters issue a warning after a family of three all fell ill after breathing in poisonous fumes at home in King George Road, Chatham
    22. Thursday 27th February 2014. Ireland.
      Man dies
    23. Friday 28th February 2014 
      Woman hospitalised following carbon monoxide leak in Clovelly.
    24. Monday 3rd March 2014. Devon.
      Fire crews called to Bideford home after carbon monoxide alarm sounds
    25. Wednesday 5th March 2014. Suffolk.
      A family of four from Carlton Colville have had a lucky escape after they were rushed to hospital following a carbon monoxide leak at their home.
      Update!!
    26. Sunday 9th March 2014. Blackburn.
      SIX people are being treated in hospital after a carbon monoxide leak devastated a family
    27. Wednesday 12th March 2014: Sevenoaks.
      Sevenoaks mother almost killed by carbon monoxide poisoning urges people to get boilers checked
    28. Thursday 13th March 2014: Scotland.
      ONE in TWENTY Scots suffer carbon monoxide poisoning !!
    29. Monday 17th March 2014: Belfast.
      A little care could have prevented deaths of two teens from CO poisoning, says judge
    30. Saturday 15th March 2014
      Fire crews called to carbon monoxide alarm
    31. Monday 24th March 2014
      One treated as carbon monoxide alarm sounds in Truro
    32. Wednesday 26th March 2014: Devon
    33. Friday 28th March 2014: Manchester
      Man arrested after carbon monoxide poisoning puts 10 people in hospital !!
    34. Monday 31st March 2014. Merseyside.
      Lucky escape for householders after Wirral home filled with carbon monoxide. 2 men and a woman taken to hospital